1) Click the stencil image above to download it in full size
2) Print the image (too small or large for your pumpkin? Try resizing and printing again)
3) Tape the stencil to your pumpkin
4) Trace cut out portions (black) by poking holes through the stencil along the lines using a ball-point pen. (Go deep! That's what she said...)
5) Remove the stencil from the pumpkin, but keep it as a guide.
6) Rub baby powder or flour over the dots you've made so you can see them easier.
&) Cut along the dotted lines (Be careful to leave the existing white parts from the stencil for structure)
Happy carving! Be sure to share your results with us on our Facebook page.